Tuesday, July 3, 2018

God's Love is a Powerful Force (7.3.18)

We are intimately linked in this harvest work. Anyone who accepts what you do, accepts me, the One who sent you. Anyone who accepts what I do accepts my Father, who sent me. Accepting a messenger of GOD is as good as being GOD’s messenger. Accepting someone’s help is as good as giving someone help. This is a large work I’ve called you into, but don’t be overwhelmed by it. It’s best to start small.  Give a cool cup of water to someone who is thirsty, for instance. The smallest act of giving or receiving makes you a true apprentice. You won’t lose out on a thing  - Matthew 10:40-42 MSG


Faith Believers,
Love is a powerful force.

GOD’s Love, demonstrated through Jesus Christ and poured out by the Holy Spirit, has accomplished more than all the governments, armies or educational institutions in the world. Families, small groups and churches who have determined that they will follow GOD’s mandate to be a House of Prayer for all nations are channels of GOD’s Love to their neighbors; as they reach out with simple acts of kindness and give “the cup of cold water” in His Name (Matthew 10:42).

Caring involves being present and making connections with people in their own daily lives. Neighborhood and workplace interceders for Christ have the advantage of being present with those for whom they intercede. They will be among the first to know their neighbors’ felt needs, and they will be in the best position to reach out to meet those needs.

It is at the point of others needs, hopes, and desires that people are most open to prayer and to the Grace of GOD. When GOD answers their prayer requests, they cannot help becoming aware of His Great Power and Love.
  -  Marilyn


~ Prayer ~
Grace-filled GOD,
My heart longs to fulfill Your Command to love those around me and to share the heart of Jesus with them.

Help me to be present in the lives of my neighbors and co-workers so that I may know how to pray for them.

Show me their needs, hopes, struggles and joys so that I will be able to demonstrate the love of Your Son, Jesus, to them in practical, caring ways.

Show Your Life to them, through me, as I am led by the power of Your Holy Spirit to make a difference in the lives of people You Love, Father GOD.

Amen


No comments:

Post a Comment