Wednesday, July 18, 2018

God is Your Source (7.18.18)

My Child,
Can you see that I have everything you will ever need?

There is no lack and there is no limit
     to what I can do in your life.

I Have all that you will ever need, and I Hold in My Hands the answer to every prayer. So, why do you look to yourself or to the world to meet your needs? 

I Am your source for everything. 

I will not withhold anything good from My Children who are following My Word.  Just reach out in faith, and believe it’s yours. Hold fast your confession of faith and believe that what you’ve prayed for, shall come to pass.  And it will.

This is My Promise to you.

My Child, realize that I have already provided.
You cried out to Me, and I answered. 
Now, it’s up to you to reach out, by faith,
     and take hold of these good things.

Look with the eyes of faith, and see all that I Have provided. Reach out and enjoy what I Have given to you. Look out over the land I’ve shown you; and once you realize that it’s yours, you will have the faith to take hold of it.

Stand in faith.
Stand and rejoice, knowing that I Am your provider. 
Call upon Me and I Will answer. 
I Am the author and finisher of your faith, and no
     good thing will I withhold from those who love Me.  
 
 



READ MEDITATE ON GOD'S WORD:
Numbers 23:19 - GOD is not a man, that he should lie; neither the son of man, that he should repent: hath he said, and shall he not do it? or hath he spoken, and shall he not make it good? 

Psalm 84:11 - For the LORD GOD is our sun and our shield. He gives us grace and glory. The LORD will withhold no good thing from those who do what is right.

Psalm 118:5 - I called upon the LORD in distress: the LORD answered me, and set me in a large place. 

2 Peter 1:3 - According as his divine power hath given unto us all things that pertain unto life and godliness, through the knowledge of him that hath called us to glory and virtue:

Hebrews 12:2 - Looking unto Jesus the author and finisher of our faith; who for the joy that was set before him endured the cross, despising the shame, and is set down at the right hand of the throne of GOD.

James 1:17 - Every good gift and every perfect gift is from above and cometh down from the Father of lights, with whom is no variableness, neither shadow of turning.
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment