Monday, July 23, 2018

Simply Put - YOU. MUST. BELIEVE... #SayYesAndAmen (7.23.18)

My Child,
Each day I send a new dawn and a new mercy. 
So, no matter what yesterday held, a new dawn
     unfolds for you every morning. 

My child, you know this, yet you allow the enemy to weigh you down with the guilt and shame of the past.   Let go of all that held you captive, and all that anchored you.  Release the chains that bind you, for I have set you free, and there is nothing that can enslave you. 

If I AM with you, who can be against you? 
Who can come against Me?
Who is powerful enough to make Me run? 
Is there any? 
No! 

Say yes, and amen.


You must believe that My Promises are true and sealed with The Blood that My Son shed for you.  This same Blood, His Blood, washed away your sins.  I Have forgiven, I Will restore, and I Will heal you. 

Just believe and walk in the faith you have in Me. 
Set your eyes on Me, listen for My Voice, fill your spirit with
     My Word, and walk towards your destiny;
     knowing that I Am walking with you. 

Just say yes, and amen.


I made all things and I have much in store for you; more than you can perceive, more than you can begin to imagine.  However, you can only see this if you turn away from that which is hindering you. 

Turn away from the past and walk forward with Me, so you can receive all that I have promised you, all that I have planned for you. 

I Will not let anything harm you. 
I Will make a way out when your back
     is against the wall...
And I Will deliver.
Believe in Me as you believe the sun will rise
     each day.
Say yes, and amen.


My child, I love you with an everlasting love, and I Will be with you to the ends of the earth. Believe because they are My Words and I Am not a man that I would lie or seek to deceive you. Trust that I Will restore and bring you into a new season.

Now, will you say yes and amen to My Will?
Yes and amen to My Way?
And Yes and amen to Me?






READ AND MEDITATE ON GOD'S WORD:

Numbers 23:19 - GOD is not a man that He should lie, neither the son of man that He should repent. Has He said, and shall He not do it? Or has He spoken, and shall He not make it good? 

Psalm 56:9 - When I cry, then my enemies will be turned back. This I know, for GOD is with me. 


Lamentations 3:23 - They are new every morning: great is thy faithfulness. 

Jeremiah 31:3 - The LORD hath appeared of old unto me, saying, Yea, I have loved thee with an everlasting love: therefore with lovingkindness have I drawn thee.

Romans 8:31 - What then shall we say to these things? If GOD is for us, who can be against us? 


1 Peter 5:7 - Casting all your care upon him; for he careth for you.

2 Corinthians 1:20 - For all the promises of GOD in him are yea and in him Amen, unto the glory of GOD by us.


No comments:

Post a Comment