Sunday, July 8, 2018

Be Encouraged Today (7.8.18)

Dear Child,
You may go through some birthing pains along the way, but it's only to let you know that My Promise is on the way.  It is always darkest just before the break of the day. 
 
Do not get weary. 
Hold on. 
You've come too far,
     you are almost there.

However, remember, it will be done on My Timing, not yours; for I Know what is best for you.  At this very moment, I Am causing what you're going through to work together for your good.  I Am guiding you to the place I Have destined for you, and you will arrive on time.

  
the enemy may try to keep you focused on what is happening to you in the natural because he wants you to believe it’s all over.

I Say to you, trust and do not doubt.
I Will complete the work I started.
I Will accomplish what I promised you.
It is not over, this is just beginning of greater things.  

 
The trial you are going through is providing you
     with wisdom for the new place I Am taking you. 

Therefore, do not fight it, embrace what's happening. 
For I Am true to My Word, and you will not be disappointed. 

Now, be encouraged this day and do not give up. 
I haven’t given up on you.
I Am faithful.

 
 



READ AND MEDITATE ON GOD'S WORD:
Psalm 118:24 - This is the day that the LORD has made; let us rejoice and be glad in it.

Psalm 31:24 - Be of good courage, and he shall strengthen your heart, all ye that hope in the LORD.

1 Thessolonians 5:24 - He who calls you is faithful; he will surely do it.

Romans 11:29 - For the gifts and the calling of GOD are irrevocable.

Hebrews 10:23 - Let us hold fast the confession of our hope without wavering, for he who promised is faithful.


No comments:

Post a Comment