Friday, July 20, 2018

It's Time to Break Free, Release and Move.... (7.20.18)

My Child,
You are dragging your feet because you are afraid to do what I have shown you to do.  You are afraid to step out because you don’t want to fail again; and because of this, you are moving at a snail's pace and getting nowhere. 

How do you know that you will fail, if you won’t even try?


Did you think that by ignoring the prompting in your spirit,
     it would ease off or go away? 
Did you hope that I would change My Mind
     and lead you in a different direction? 

I change not.

Don’t you realize that I see the end from the beginning? 
Don’t you know that when I make My Plans, I make them
     with full knowledge of the past, present, and future? 

My Plans will come to pass.


You have asked Me to fulfill the desires of your heart. 
You reached out to Me to provide, and asked Me to
     cause you to rise up and take your place. 

My Child, I have been answering your cries, but you've allowed the spirit of fear to hinder you from taking the opportunities that I’ve opened before you.  You must move from your place of complacency and move forward with Me.


I have chosen a plan for you that is best suited to your abilities and the desires of your heart.  I’ve set things in order for you to fulfill that plan; and when you do, you will be surprised to see the final results.  However, you must not doubt Me and you must not question My Wisdom; for this doubt is causing you to be held captive to your past. 

Do not allow the mistakes of the past 

     to keep you from moving forward. 
Your sins have been forgiven.
All things are made new.


It is time to break free, My Child.

It’s time for you to take My Hand and allow Me
     to lead you quickly to your destination. 

But you must shake off the spirit of fear,
     for there can be no more delays. 
There must be no more doubt in the Word I have given you.  

You must act now so that you don’t miss
     the opportunity that lies before you.







READ AND MEDITATE ON GOD'S WORD:
Psalm 119:59-60 - I thought on my ways, and turned my feet to Your testimonies. I made haste and did not delay to keep Your Commandments. 

Isaiah 48:3 - I have declared the former things from the beginning, and they went forth out of my mouth, and I shewed them; I did them suddenly, and they came to pass.

Malachi 3:6 - For I am the LORD, I change not; 

Romans 12:11 - As to diligence, not slothful, fervent in spirit, serving the Lord;

Hebrew 6:11-12 - And we desire that each one of you show the same eagerness to the full assurance of hope to the end,  That ye be not slothful, but followers of them who through faith and patience inherit the promises.

2 Timothy 1:7 - For GOD hath not given us the spirit of fear, but of power, and of love, and of a sound mind. 

No comments:

Post a Comment