Monday, July 30, 2018

Sing Praises in the Midnight Hour (7.30.18)

My Child,
You seem to be in your midnight hour
     and the enemy of your soul says
     all is lost.

However, I Say sing praises to Me
     in this midnight hour.

It’s easy for you to sing praises when there is light, but I Am seeking those who still have a praise on their lips in their midnight hour.

Praise in the midnight hour shall loose
     shackles off your feet.
Praise will bring you through every stronghold
     of the enemy.

My Child, the midnight hour is set as
     your hour of deliverance.
Not all of My Own will be ready.

Therefore, I Say unto you, start singing praises. 

Let a song of praise rise from your lips.
It is time for your breakthrough.
It is time to triumph over all the enemy has tried
     to do to hold you back.
Praise is one of the keys to victory.
It is not by accident that I have chosen this time
     to bring release to you, so sing.

Sing praises to My Name and lift up your eyes.
Your enemy is scattered when you praise My Name.

My child, lift your eyes unto the hills and sing.
A mighty work has been accomplished.

Your new day is dawning,
     and all has been made ready.

Lift up your voice and sing.
It’s a new day and a new hour.

You will look up to Heaven and say,
     “I cannot believe what the Lord has done,”
     and I did it because you sang to Me
     in the midnight hour.



Read and Meditate on God's Word:
Psalm 119:62 - At midnight I will rise to give thanks unto thee because of thy righteous judgments. 

Psalm 92:1-3 - It is good to give thanks to Jehovah, and to sing praises to Your name, O Most High; to show forth Your loving-kindness in the morning, and Your faithfulness every night; on the ten strings, and on the harp, with sounding music on the lyre. 

Psalm 50:15 - And call upon me in the day of trouble: I will deliver thee, and thou shalt glorify me. 

Nahum 1:7 - The LORD is good, a stronghold in the day of trouble; and he knoweth them that trust in him.
Acts 16:25-26 - And at midnight Paul and Silas prayed and sang praises unto GOD: and the prisoners heard them. And suddenly there was a great earthquake so that the foundations of the prison were shaken: and immediately all the doors were opened, and everyone's bands were loosed.

No comments:

Post a Comment