Monday, April 27, 2020

A 'Rest, Reassured, Trust & Reflecting on Psalms 91' Morning Prayer (4.27.20)

Good Morning Lord,
Your Word says that there is a time and a season for all things. 

Sometimes I am so weary and depleted, that I simply need to rest in Your Arms; not understanding the season I am in. Sometimes I need to rest in Your Arms, as I leave every single thing that has come against my peace, at the altar.

Father, sometimes I need to be reassured that You are still with Me.

I know that my thoughts are not Your thoughts; and my ways are not Your ways. Your Word says that all things have a season, and that You are in control of all seasons. Father God, please strengthen me and comfort me.  Especially during those moments when I may face trials that I do not understand.  But I know that You are in control, regardless of what I see with my natural eyes. 
 
I will continue to trust in Your Word, and believe what You have promised, even when I don't know how I will make it through or those times when I feel like I cannot take another step. 
 
Your Promise to carry me in Your Arms when the enemy tries to come against me, in every direction - I stand on that Promise.  Your Promise. 
 
the enemy has no power over me, he only has the power I give him when I try to stand in my own strength. I will write Psalms 91 on my heart, because it is a perfect example of Your Love for me. I ask that You send Your Angels forth, this day Lord God, to protect me and my entire family - in all of our ways, as we start our day. 
 
You are in control of this world, and everything that happens in it. Man nor satan is in control of anything; but You, Lord God, have all power, including the power to turn things around at the appointed time.

I love You and need You, Lord. Always.

In the Precious Name of Your Son, Jesus Christ, I pray,

Amen



No comments:

Post a Comment