Thursday, April 16, 2020

Why Lord, Why? (4.16.20)

Beloved,
Occasionally, there are times that I Will take you through a short season of difficult growth.  There are times when I Will open your eyes, so that you can see some aspect of your life that you’ve been ignoring - and don’t want to acknowledge. Then, I Will cause you to face these issues, so that I Can break their power over your life. These things are allowed to happen, in order to set you free from the shackles which hold you back, and inhibit you from enjoying the full measure of all I Have for you.
 
Yes, seasons of discomfort and dark valley days are allowed to happen. However, I Will Never leave you there, nor do I Leave you alone. 
 
I Am always with you, guiding you away from dangers - seen and unseen.
 
It is not My Will for you to live the remainder of your days, in dark valleys. I Want to bring you to the mountaintop of My Presence.

My Will for you is abundant life.
That is what I Want you to expect from Me.

Now, you have the answer to your question - 
     “Why Lord, why?”


 
 

READ AND MEDITATE ON GOD'S WORD
Psalm 23:4 - Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil: for thou art with me; thy rod and thy staff they comfort me.

Lamentations 3:19-24 - Remembering mine affliction and my misery, the wormwood and the gall. My soul hath them still in remembrance and is humbled in me. This I recall to my mind, therefore have I hope. It is of the LORD'S mercies that we are not consumed because his compassions fail not. They are new every morning: great is thy faithfulness. The LORD is my portion, saith my soul; therefore will I hope in him.

Lamentations 3:31 - For the Lord will not cast off for ever: But though he cause grief, yet will he have compassion according to the multitude of his mercies. For he doth not afflict willingly nor grieve the children of men.




No comments:

Post a Comment