Saturday, April 18, 2020

Be At Peace...... (4.18.20)



My Child,
Some of you have wasted precious time worrying.  Now I Want you to be at peace. My Child, tell Me what happened.....  Worrying is not like you. It is My Desire for you to be at peace, no matter what is happening around you. Losing your peace has caused too many of you to have restless nights, and so, now your spirit is in a state of disarray. I Say to you, ʺGet hold of yourself.ʺ  Shake off the garment of heaviness that has you bound, and awaken your spirit man.

It is time to get up from your bed of worry, because the only thing it has accomplished is a troubled spirit. 
 
Be at peace, for I Created you to live a life of peace. When you worry, it displays a lack of trust in My Word. When you worry, it also reveals that you are not walking in Perfect Love with Me. Because My Perfect Love will cast out fear and worry.

Worry is unbecoming of you.
I Gave you Perfect Peace when you
     became a Joint‐Heir with Me.

Now, be at peace.
 
 






Read and Meditate on God's Word
Isaiah 26:3 - Thou wilt keep him in perfect peace, whose mind is stayed on thee: because he trusteth in thee.

Isaiah 61:3 - To appoint unto them that mourn in Zion, to give unto them beauty for ashes, the oil of joy for mourning, the garment of praise for the spirit of heaviness; that they might be called trees of righteousness, the planting of the LORD, that he might be glorified.

John 14:27 - Peace I leave with you, my peace I give unto you: not as the world giveth, give I unto you. Let not your heart be troubled, neither let it be afraid.

Philippians 4:6-7 - Be careful for nothing; but in everything by prayer and supplication with thanksgiving let your requests be made known unto God. And the peace of God, which passeth all understanding, shall keep your hearts and minds through Christ Jesus.

1 John 4:18 - There is no fear in love; but perfect love casteth out fear: because fear hath torment. He that feareth is not made perfect in love.



No comments:

Post a Comment