Monday, April 6, 2020

After All You've Been Through..... (4.6.20)

My Child,
After all I've Delivered some of you through, what causes you to doubt My Power and My Grace in your life now? You must not allow your circumstances to dictate how you feel.

Rise up and refuse to be moved by your emotions.  Refuse to be moved by the situations around you. Your life must be a life of faith.  And in a life of faith, there is no room for doubt while you are walking with Me.

You must not give into any feelings of doubt, defeat, sadness, despair nor depression.  Focus.  Your feelings and your emotions must be line with My Word. Be still, My Child.  And reflect on the many Blessings that I have given you in the past. Be still, and remember the times that I Delivered you through.  Especially those times when you thought you weren't going to make it.

I Have not changed.
I Can and I Will do it again.

However, you know the problem is not about whether I can do it.  For too many of you, the problem (the challenge) is with your faith. Too many of My Children seem to have more faith in the circumstances around them; than in My Word.  I Say this because too many of you remain focused on your problems.  Some of you think about them all the time.  Often, what you think about the most has a higher probability of coming to pass? In My Word - Job said that the thing he feared the most, came upon him.

It is time to change your thinking.

Do you believe that I Can?
Do you believe that which you
     have asked for shall come
     to pass?
If you do - then you must begin
     to think, believe and trust in
     My Word. 

You must believe, in your heart, that the blessings have already happened. That the blessings have already been dispatched and are already on their way. 

Start now, and begin to rejoice and praise Me
     for your breakthrough. 
Start now and begin to speak forth things
     as though they were.
Right now, I Want you to speak life into your
     circumstances.

Begin to think about the way it will be when those blessings come to pass.  Think about and dwell on these thoughts - and only these thoughts - all the time.

Now, that is faith in My Word!! 
That is trusting in Me, again.

My Grace has brought you this far, and My Grace will deliver you through this storm. After all, I Am Who I Am.


READ AND MEDITATE ON HIS WORD
Numbers 23:19 - GOD is not a man that He should lie, neither the son of man that He should repent. Hath He said, and shall He not do it? Or has He spoken, and shall He not make it good?

Proverbs 23:7 - For as he thinketh in his heart, so is he:

Job 3:25 - For the thing which I greatly feared is come upon me, and that which I was afraid of is come unto me.

Jeremiah 32:27 - Behold, I am the Lord, the GOD of all flesh. Is there anything too hard for Me?

Mark 11:23-24 - For verily I say unto you, That whosoever shall say unto this mountain, Be thou removed, and be thou cast into the sea; and shall not doubt in his heart, but shall believe that those things which he saith shall come to pass; he shall have whatsoever he saith. Therefore I say unto you, What things soever ye desire, when ye pray, believe that ye receive them, and ye shall have them.

Philippians 4:8 - Finally, brethren, whatsoever things are true, whatsoever things are honest, whatsoever things are just, whatsoever things are pure, whatsoever things are lovely, whatsoever things are of a good report; if there be any virtue, and if there be any praise, think on these things.

No comments:

Post a Comment