Tuesday, April 28, 2020

Cast Your Cares Upon the Altar..... (4.28.20)

 

My Child,
Refuse to give in to frustration, on any level. 
Take a deep breath and relax. 

This is momentary light affliction, and you will come through this, if you will quiet your soul and trust that I Will give you My Wisdom and direct your steps. 


Many of My Children are laboring under the burden of anxiety, because of their circumstances. And because they are laboring under the spirit of anxiety, they are not at rest - and not at their full strength. Turn your eyes, again, with faith upon Me; and I Will lift you up and I Will be your strength. 

Take those things that trouble you, and place them upon My Altar, where I Can deal with them.  
 
As long as you hold on to them, as long as you fret about them, and as long as you worry about them - they are not Mine. Do not react or take any action, apart from the leading of My Holy Spirit.  For, any impulsive response will only lead to greater frustration.

Be still and know that I Am God.  

I Will become the very strength of your heart and I Will become the very strength of your body, for the times of refreshing come from being in My Presence.  The Presence of the Lord. 
 
So, I Say to those of you who find yourself in a time of anxiety - fear not, for I Am with you.  Fear not, for I Will not abandon you, nor will I Leave you without My Help.  
 
Now, cast your cares upon Me.
Leave them all on the altar.
And be at peace.


Related image
 


Read and Meditate on God's Word
Psalm 46:10 - Be still, and know that I am GOD; I will be exalted among the nations, I will be exalted in the earth!

Psalm 55:22 - Cast thy burden upon the LORD, and he shall sustain thee: he shall never suffer the righteous to be moved.

Isaiah 41:10 - Do not fear; for I am with you; be not dismayed; for I am your GOD. I will make you strong; yes, I will help you; yes, I will uphold you with the right hand of My righteousness.

Matthew 6:31-32 - Therefore take no thought, saying, What shall we eat? or, What shall we drink? or, Wherewithal shall we be clothed? (For after all these things do the Gentiles seek:) for your heavenly Father knoweth that ye have need of all these things. 

Acts 3:19 - Repent, then, and turn to GOD, so that your sins may be wiped out, that times of refreshing may come from the Lord,



No comments:

Post a Comment