Thursday, April 30, 2020

Set Watch Over Your Words (4.30.20)

 
My Child,
Set a careful watch over the words of your mouth, and the meditations of your heart.

Be careful about what you share with others. Expressing your worry, discouragement, disappointment, and anger will result in hurting those around you. Your words will either build up or tear down everyone who hears you. I Would have you to be about the work of My Kingdom, of building up, and not tearing down.

I Am calling you, My Church, to a New Spiritual Level, that can only be attained through righteousness and integrity.

Set a new standard for yourself to only speak as led by the Holy Spirit; and refuse to criticize, judge, or tear people down. 
 
Let the words of your mouth be acceptable in My Sight. And do not ever miss an opportunity to be a blessing in the life of those around you. 
 
As you are led by My Holy Spirit, you will become more acutely aware of what you can reveal and what you must conceal. Some things are to be told, and some things are to be held close to your heart. Often it is a matter of circumstance and timing. All you have to do is be sensitive to Our Spiritual Flow, set a watch over the words of your mouth and wait for the unction of My Holy Spirit.

When you were weary, I Spoke new life into your worn spirit - to renew a Right Spirit within you. 

Now, you are to speak, as I Have Spoken to you.
Now, you are to love, as I Have Loved you.   


 


 
READ AND MEDITATE ON GOD'S WORD
Psalm 37:5 - Commit thy way unto the LORD; trust also in him, and he shall bring it to pass.

Psalm 37:23 - The steps of a good man are ordered by the LORD: and he delighteth in his way.

Psalm 55:22 - Cast thy burden upon the LORD, and he shall sustain thee: he shall never suffer the righteous to be moved.

Psalm 119:133 - Order my steps in thy word: and let not any iniquity have dominion over me.

Matthew 11:30 - For my yoke is easy, and my burden is light. 



No comments:

Post a Comment