Wednesday, April 15, 2020

Follow Where God Leads (4.15.20)

My Child,
Wait until you hear My Voice behind you saying, "This is the way; walk in it..."  Then allow Me to take you where I Want you to be, to the place I Have ordained for you. Come now and allow Me to show you who you are in Me.  Certainly, I Will direct your steps and lead you forward.

Right now, some of you feel that you are in new and unfamiliar spiritual territory, and it has made some of you uncomfortable - to the point where some of you have become hasty in your decisions. 
 
My Child, it would be a mistake for you to dart off in a new direction, without receiving a divine assignment from Me.  If you will listen and wait on Me, I Will show you the way.  I Will give you My Wisdom to help you take your next steps. 
 
You are special, and I need you to stay focused on your journey; so that the complete picture I Have ordained for My Children, can come to pass.

Fulfill your part My Child, and you will see the Visions I Have given you.  And then your desires will come to pass.  I Will lead you onto a path of  My Blessings and My Favor.

The time has come for you to allow Me to direct every area of your life.

I Will bring clear and definite instructions - if you completely surrender your life to Me.  Let Me lead you and you will live a blessed life, beyond what the world will be able to comprehend.

My Power, My Riches, and My Glory will fall upon you. Just follow where I Lead and do not try to understand all that I Am doing. Your thoughts are not My Thoughts, and your ways are not My Ways. 

Trust My Lead and follow Me.....
 

 
 


Read and Meditate on God's Word:
Psalm 25:4-5 - Shew me thy ways, O LORD; teach me thy paths. Lead me in thy truth, and teach me: for thou art the GOD of my salvation; on thee do I wait all the day.

Psalm 27:11 - Teach me Your way, O Jehovah, and lead me in a plain path, because of my enemies.

Psalm 32:8 - I will instruct thee and teach thee in the way which thou shalt go: I will guide thee with mine eye.

Psalm 119:35 - Cause me to walk in the path of Your Commandments; for I delight in them.

Psalm 119:105 - Your Word is a lamp to my feet, and a light to my path.

Proverbs 4:26 - Ponder the path of your feet, and all your ways will be established.

Psalm 16:11 - Thou wilt shew me the path of life: in thy presence is fulness of joy; at thy right hand there are pleasures forevermore.

Proverbs 3:4-6 - So shalt thou find favor and good understanding in the sight of GOD and man. Trust in the LORD with all thine heart, and lean not unto thine own understanding. In all thy ways acknowledge him, and he shall direct thy paths.

No comments:

Post a Comment