Tuesday, April 21, 2020

RISE UP with a David-Like Praise (4.21.20)

Faith Believers,
In the books of Psalms, we read that David prayed to GOD three times a day. However, when it came to praising the Lord, David said he praised GOD seven times a day.  The book of Psalms is full of praises, but it also shares with us the suffering David went through.  Yet, in the midst of his suffering, David, inspired by his love for the Lord, knew that it was more important to praise the Lord while he was going through.  That is what the Lord wants us to do.  PRAISE HIM LIKE DAVID!
  -  Marilyn

~~~~~~~~~~~~


My Child,

I Know what you are going through, but in the midst of it all, I Desire to hear your voice sing praises to My Name. Will you do as My Servant David did, and become a "Child of Praise?"  I Desire for you to know that My ‘Praising Ones’ are My Children who have walked through the valley.  The ones who have battled their way through the storms.  And the ones who have had trouble all around them, yet praised Me, as they pressed their way through each and every test.

As you read My Word, you will see how those who loved Me were persecuted, rejected, and wounded; however, in the midnight hour, they sang praises to My Name. 

Is that where you are now?  You can tell Me, because I Already know where you are.  I Know that some of you feel the pressures of life weighing you down.  I Also know that some of you don’t always feel like praising Me.  But as I Told you before - when you feel like you just can’t take anymore; that is the very time to Praise Me the most.

Do not praise Me just when things are going well in your life.  I Want to hear your praise 'in the fire.'  I Want you to praise Me while you are going through a time of discipline.  While you push your way through a season of intense training.  And I Want to hear you praise Me when things just don’t make any sense.  Selah.


So, My Beloved Beautiful Child, RISE UP from your ashes, this day. 

Wipe the tears from your eyes, shake off that spirit of heaviness, and put on the Garment of Praise.  

Let the enemy know Who you belong to, and Who's you are, in Christ.  You are more than a conqueror through My Son, Christ Jesus.  Now, rise up, this day and defeat that spirit of heaviness!

Rise up! 
Rise up, I Say!


I Know that for some, it may be hard at times; but when you open your mouth and sing praises to My Name, things change.

Your praises change the atmosphere around you. 
Your praises send the enemy fleeing from your
     presence. 
But most of all, your praises bring Me nearer to you.

Come close to Me, this day, and love Me with praise.



Related image



Read and Meditate on God's Word
Psalm 55:17 - Evening, and morning, and at noon, will I pray, and cry aloud: and he shall hear my voice.

Psalm 119:164 - Seven times a day do I praise thee because of thy righteous judgments.

Psalm 145:2-3 - Every day will I bless thee, and I will praise thy name forever and ever. Great is the LORD, and greatly to be praised, and his greatness is unsearchable.

Psalm 146:1-2 - Praise ye the LORD. Praise the LORD, O my soul. While I live will I praise the LORD: I will sing praises unto my GOD while I have any being.

Psalm 148:1-5  - Praise ye the LORD. Praise ye the LORD from the heavens: praise him in the heights. Praise ye him, all his angels: praise ye him, all his hosts. Praise ye him, sun and moon: praise him, all ye stars of light. Praise him, ye heavens of heavens, and ye waters that be above the heavens. Let them praise the name of the LORD: for he commanded, and they were created.

Isaiah 61:3 - To appoint unto them that mourn in Zion, to give unto them beauty for ashes, the oil of joy for mourning, the garment of praise for the spirit of heaviness; that they might be called trees of righteousness, the planting of the LORD, that he might be glorified.

1 Thessalonians 5:18 - In everything give thanks: for this is the will of GOD in Christ Jesus concerning you.


No comments:

Post a Comment