Sunday, April 26, 2020

The Morning has Come (4.26.20)

Inline image



Beloved,
As the sun rises on the horizon, so is the fulfillment of My Word.

You’ve waited and trusted throughout the night. The day is dawning, when all that I Have promised will be fulfilled.

You stood in times of rejection.

Although though your heart was breaking, still you stood in My Name.

I AM Honoring your faithfulness.
I Am Honoring your patience.


As day breaks, you will be filled with My Joy, for I Say it cometh in the morning.

No more shall you stand in uncertainty.
No more shall you stand in the shadow of others.

You will abide under the shadow of My Wings. My Wings will bring you joy.

Stand, My Beloved, stand.

Stand in awe of the marvelous works I AM doing in your life.

My Beloved Child, STAND in My Joy.
For the morning has come in your life.







Read and Meditate on God's Word
Psalm 30:5 - For His anger is only a moment; in His favor is life. Weeping may endure for a night, but joy comes in the morning
 
Psalm 91:1 - He who dwells in the secret place of the Most High shall rest under the shadow of the Almighty
 
Galatians 6:9 - But we should not lose heart in well-doing, for in due season we shall reap, if we do not faint. 



No comments:

Post a Comment