Tuesday, April 14, 2020

Stand Firm on Jesus, the Rock of Faith, and Believe (4.14.20)

Faith Believers,
Be reminded this day that JESUS IS OUR ROCK,
and let us STAND FIRM ON THE ROCK of our salvation
  -  Marilyn Chaney



Beloved,
I Want you to rise above any and all of the circumstances which have created a place of despair in your heart.  Regardless of the attacks that have caused some of you to fear, I Am still the Rock of your spiritual foundation. I Am holding you up, even when you feel you cannot lift up your eyes.

I Will bring you through your current dilemma.
I Will give you wisdom and direction, and.....
I Will bring people into your life that will help you through this difficulty.


Stand firm on Me, the Rock of Faith, and believe. I Want you to have faith and stand; even when it seems that there is no place to stand. I Want you to stand when the world seems to be crumbling around you. Stand and rest in the assurance that I AM Who I AM.

Take the time to refocus and turn your concentration from 'stressing over what you feel you cannot do,' to 'the victory that comes through obedience when trusting in My Word.'

Establish your heart in absolute faith and do not doubt.

Turn your heart towards Me, the Rock, and pray (unceasingly) in faith for My Intervention.

I Will hear your cry, and I Will answer.



Related image



Read and Meditate on God's Word
2 Samuel 22:47 - The LORD liveth; and blessed be my rock; and exalted be the God of the rock of my salvation.

Psalm 62:2 - He only is my rock and my salvation; he is my defence; I shall not be greatly moved.

Psalm 95:1 - O come, let us sing unto the LORD: let us make a joyful noise to the rock of our salvation.

Isaiah 65:24 - It shall come to pass that before they call, I will answer; and while they are still speaking, I will hear

No comments:

Post a Comment