Thursday, April 2, 2020

Listen to God's Voice.... for He WILL Guide You (4.2.20)


My Child,
Do not let negative thinking, nor discouragement, rule in your hearts.  You must turn a deaf ear to those who would try to rob you of your joy.  And yes, you must turn away from those who would try to persuade you that I Will not fulfill My Promises to you.  Am I Not Able to do all for you that I Have Promised?   Please Child, listen to the sound of My Voice.

I Say to you...  Adjust your thinking, and trust Me to do what I Have Promised.  Expect Me to do great exploits on your behalf.  Do not be thrown off track by the unbelief of those who stand in your way; but be confident in that which I Have promised you. 

Get back into the truth of My Word.
Get refocused on what I Have Spoken.
And believe that I Am Faithful to keep
     My Promises to all who have
     faith in Me. 

Take authority in the realm of My Holy Spirit; and do not back down to naysayers or opposing forces.

Stand upon My Word, alone, when the winds of adversity begin to blow, and I Will make a way for you.  For if I Have Allowed adversity, it is to prove to you the surety of that upon which you stand.

You are planted, and yes ye shall stand; for I Have your future in My Hand.....  And yes, I Will guide you along the best pathway for your life.  I Will advise you and I Will watch over you - as I Always have.

I Will not let you fail.
I Will not let you down.

Please listen to My Voice, Child.

My Child, please listen to My Voice.....

READ AND MEDITATE ON GOD'S WORD
Psalm 37:23-25 - The steps of a good man are ordered by the LORD: and he delighteth in his way. Though he fall, he shall not be utterly cast down: for the LORD upholdeth him with his hand. I have been young, and now am old; yet have I not seen the righteous forsaken, nor his seed begging bread.

Isaiah 30:21 - And your ears shall hear a word behind you, saying, This is the way, walk in it, when you turn to the right hand and when you turn to the left.

1 Corinthians 10:13 - No temptation has taken you but what is common to man; but God is faithful, who will not allow you to be tempted above what you are able, but with the temptation also will make a way to escape, so that you may be able to bear it.

2 Corinthians 1:20 - For all the promises of God in him are yea, and in him Amen, unto the glory of God by us.

Hebrews 10:23 - Let us hold fast the profession of our faith without wavering (for He is faithful who promised),

1 Thessalonians 5:24 - Faithful is He who called you, who also will do it.



No comments:

Post a Comment