Sunday, April 12, 2020

Resurrection Sunday! Truly He has Risen!!! (4.12.20)

Why do you seek the living among the dead? He is not here, but is risen! Remember, how He spoke to you when He was still in Galilee, saying, ‘The Son of Man must be delivered into the hands of sinful men, and be crucified, and the third day rise again.' - Luke 24:5-7

Faith Believers,
Sadly, many Christians only observe the Resurrection of Jesus Christ during Easter time, but this truth is central to our faith, and we should continually praise GOD for raising Christ from the dead. According to 1 Corinthians 15, if the resurrection did not occur, then our faith is futile, we are false witnesses of GOD, we are to be pitied above all men, the dead are gone forever, and we are still in our sins. However, since we serve the risen Savior, our faith is not in vain, Christ lives forever to intercede for us, we have the sure hope of eternal life in an imperishable body, death will eventually die, evil will be conquered forever, and we can live joyfully regardless of circumstances.
  -  Marilyn

~~~~~~~~~

Beloved,
During this time of uncertainty and despair you don't have to ever worry because He Is Jehovah GOD. I Was persecuted and killed but on the third day I Stood up and walked out of that tomb; because death had no control over Me. I Am My Father's Son, and He sent Me to die for your sins.

I Did exactly that now I Live! PRAISE GOD!! I Want you on this Resurrection day to share the Word of GOD with your family, friends and whomever I Send in your path. Let them know that I Love them and I Can turn their tears into joy.

I Can give them a peace that no one will understand regardless of their circumstances because all power was given to Me when I Rose on that third day. Let them know who I Am Beloved, so they will be saved before I Return. When I Return, it will be too late. When they see Me coming in that Cloud of Glory, they will say 'Lord have mercy on me' and I Will tell them 'I Never knew you' and they will perish. I Wish no one will perish for eternity in the place I Have prepared for the enemy and those who chose to follow him.

Today is the day that I, the Lord, has made on this Resurrection Sunday!

Rejoice because I have RISEN and I LIVE!



No comments:

Post a Comment