Friday, April 10, 2020

FAITH!!!! (4.10.20)

My Child,
Do
not
give
up!
 

The difficulties of recent days will pass, therefore, you must press on.  Keep moving forward.  Keep seeking Me for My Wisdom and My Guidance.  


I Will lead you through this valley of shadows, and I Will bring you into a place of peace and safety.  Trust Me in all circumstances, for I Will lead you to victory.

This is a faith walk.
Everything you do, must be done
     by faith, in Me.

If you keep your eyes focused on Me, you will not fail. I Know each thing you must face; because I Have already faced them first, for you. So, do not be afraid My Child, I Will guide you, every step of the way.   My Right Hand will protect you. Trust and know that I Have prepared the way for you. Just trust Me and I Will lead you to victory.

I Say to you, this day, stop running from your enemy.

satan is not your lord. he has never provided for you. You have no reason to fear him, nor what he is doing.

When you were living a life pleasing to him, it was I Who watched over you.  It was I Who walked beside you.  I Protected you, so do not draw back from Me now. 

So much has been deposited within you, and it is time for you to use what I Have given you. It is time for you to walk in My Victory.

You must stand strong and press through the trials of life; because - In this life, you will have trials and tribulations, but be of good cheer; I have overcome the things of this world - John 16:33.  I Have overcome this world to lead you to victory. 

It is time for you to stand strong, regardless of what is happening around you, and believe in My Word!  



   


READ AND MEDITATE ON GOD'S WORD
Deuteronomy 31:6 - Be strong and of a good courage. Do not fear nor be afraid of them. For Jehovah your GOD is He who goes with you. He will not fail you nor forsake you.

Psalm 32:8 - I will instruct thee and teach thee in the way which thou shalt go: I will guide thee with mine eye.

2 Corinthians 2:14 - Now thanks be to GOD who always leads us in triumph in Christ, and through us diffuses the fragrance of His knowledge in every place.

2 Corinthians 5:7 -  for we walk by faith, not by sight;

2 Corinthians 4:17-18 - For the lightness of our present affliction works out for us a far more excellent eternal weight of glory, we not considering the things which are seen, but the things which are not seen; for the things which are seen are not lasting, but the things which are not seen are everlasting.

John 16:33 - I have spoken these things to you so that you might have peace in Me. In the world you shall have tribulation, but be of good cheer. I have overcome the world. 




No comments:

Post a Comment