Friday, April 3, 2020

In Case a Reminder is Needed..... Jesus Loves You! (4.3.20)

Beloved,
I Want to remind you of something, I Love you.

I Love you, not because you obey My Word.
I Love you, not because of anything  you’ve done.
I Love you because of Who I Am.

I AM Love.

I’ve Loved you from the beginning - before your life began. My Love for you is never ever based on anything that you say or do.

My Love for you is unconditional.

My Love for you is not affected by the life you live. When you stumble, My Love is greater than your sin; however you must repent of all sin. My Love forgives you, My Love picks you back up and My Love safely puts you on the right path.

My Love for you surpasses all understanding. My Love is something that will break through the toughest trials and tribulations. My Love is something the enemy will never understand.

Come to Me, and be renewed by My Love. My Love is a love that supplies everything you need to overcome. So, believe in the Love I Have for you.  My Love will empower you to do the impossible in My Name.

I Love you.
I Believe in you.
And I Want you to
     believe in My Love.




Read and Meditate on God's Word
John 3:16 - For GOD so loved the world that He gave His only-begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life.

John 15:9 - As the Father has loved Me, so I have loved you; continue in My love.


Ephesians 2:4 - But GOD, who is rich in mercy, for His great love with which He loved us


Ephesians 5:2 - And walk in love, as Christ also has loved us, and has given Himself for us as an offering and a sacrifice to GOD for a sweet smelling savor.


Romans 5:8 - But GOD commends His love toward us in that while we were yet sinners Christ died for us.


2 Thessalonians 2:16 - Now may our Lord Jesus Christ Himself, and GOD, even our Father, who has loved us and has given us everlasting consolation and good hope through grace.


1 John 4:19 - We love Him because He first loved us.




No comments:

Post a Comment