Thursday, June 26, 2014

Adjust Your Thinking and Trust God (6.26.14)

Beloved,
Do not let negative thinking or discouragement rule in your hearts, and turn a deaf ear to those who will try to rob you of your joy. Yes, turn from those who would try to persuade you that I will not fulfill My promises to you. Am I not able to do all for you that I have promised?

I say to you, adjust your thinking 
and trust Me to do what I have promised. 

Expect Me to do great exploits on your behalf. 

Do not be thrown off track by the unbelief of those who stand in your way, but be confident in that which I have promised you. Get back into the truth of My Word. Get re-focused on what I have spoken.  Believe that I am faithful to keep My promises to all who have faith in Me. 

Take authority in the realm of the spirit 
and do not back down to nay sayers or opposing forces.

Stand upon My Word alone, when the winds of adversity begin to blow.  I will make a way for you. For if I have allowed adversity, it is to prove to you the surety of that upon which you stand. You are planted and yes, ye shall stand, for I have your future in My hands, says the Lord. And yes, I will guide you along the best pathway for your life. I will advise you and watch over you. 

I won't let you fail. 
I won't let you down.
_______
Psalms 37:23-25 The steps of a good man are ordered by the LORD: and he delighteth in his way. Though he fall, he shall not be utterly cast down: for the LORD upholdeth him with his hand. I have been young, and now am old; yet have I not seen the righteous forsaken, nor his seed begging bread.



No comments:

Post a Comment