Sunday, June 1, 2014

Rise Up & Break Off the Shackles That Bind (6.1.14)

Precious one, 
I want you to rise up and break off the shackles that bind you. 

Do not sit there, in torment, crying out to Me to help you.  For I have already given you My authority. Use what I have given to you, for it is more than sufficient to give you the victory. Stop allowing things to happen to you; and use the authority I have given to you to make changes in your life.

Have I not said, "No one can enter a strong man's house and plunder his goods, unless he first bind the strong man?” You have My spirit living within you, and I have given you My authority over the enemy and over all infirmities. Don't you realize that you are strong in Me? So how is it, that you have fallen into the role of helpless victim and offer no resistance to the enemy? How is it, that you so easily allow the enemy of your souls to plunder your goods? That is not My will for you.

Don't you realize that My will for you is victory, and not defeat? Have I not said in My Word that I have given you authority to trample on snakes and scorpions, to overcome all the power of the enemy, and that nothing by any means will harm you? If I have given you My authority, then don't you think the authority that I have placed on you, is greater than the authority of your adversary? Of course, it is! 

So rise up and stop listening to his lies and don't surrender to him.
Lift up My name and cause change to happen in your life!

Choose to believe what I have told you, instead of believing the lies of satan. Choose to believe My truth, and choose to use the authority which I have already given you. Do not be complacent when the enemy comes to try to make you feel small and helpless. Rebuke him in My name and with My authority. Rise up in My authority and command him to leave. 

Stand on My Word until you have complete victory, 
for I have given you My authority 
so that you will have victory in your life.

Yes, I have given you My authority, and I want you to use it to accomplish My will. My will for you is to defeat the enemy of your soul so that you can walk in victory, in peace, in prosperity and in the fullness of joy. 

I AM able to deliver all that I have promised. 
I AM able to give you complete victory. 
Rise up and break off the shackles that bind you 
and become free in Me, 
for I have given you the authority, Beloved.

Now use it!
_______
Exodus 14:14 -16 - The LORD shall fight for you, and ye shall hold your peace. And the LORD said unto Moses, Wherefore criest thou unto me? Speak unto the children of Israel, that they go forward: But lift thou up thy rod, and stretch out thine hand over the sea, and divide it: and the children of Israel shall go on dry ground through the midst of the sea.



No comments:

Post a Comment