Tuesday, June 17, 2014

Know that God Loves You, Your Season has not Passed (6.17.14)

Beloved,
Although at times you may feel discarded and left behind, 
please know your season has not passed. 

This is a false picture of who you are. I have not forgotten you. I have not abandoned you. I know exactly where you are and what you are going through. Not one minute of your life escapes Me. Not one minute. The enemy has been taunting you with thoughts of defeat and discouragement, and now you are experiencing a sense of being forgotten.

Refuse to allow the enemy to take you back into old places of defeat. 

The enemy is lying to you about your worth by making you see yourself differently than I see you. You were created in My image, you carry My light within you. I chose you from the beginning, I know your name. I have cared for you and will continue to do so.

I am with you. My plans for you have not changed. 

Though you think your time has come and gone, you have yet to experience all I have for you. The night does not last forever and neither will this season of feeling abandon. Do not allow the enemy to taunt you with thoughts of defeat or abandonment anymore. For suddenly, I will lift you out of your valley of despair, and you shall see the beauty created in your valley. 

You will see I kept My promise and never left your side.

So, reach out to Me right now. 
Reach out, and you will realize I never left you. 
You will see I am with you, as I was before, and always will be. 

Know that I love you and your season has not passed.
_______
Jeremiah 29:11 - For I know the thoughts that I think toward you, saith the LORD, thoughts of peace, and not of evil, to give you an expected end.

Matthew 28:20 - Teaching them to observe all things whatsoever I have commanded you: and, lo, I am with you always, even unto the end of the world. Amen.

Galatians 6:9 - And let us not be weary in well doing: for in due season we shall reap, if we faint not.



No comments:

Post a Comment