Thursday, June 5, 2014

The Battle Over Your Mind (6.5.14)

Beloved,
The battle over your mind is not a natural battle. 

It is a spiritual attack against your mind to produce fear and anxiety. Therefore, you cannot fight it in your natural strength. It’s a battle that must be fought in the spirit. This kind of spiritual attack is designed to move you, to take your mind off My work, and do things pleasing to the flesh. It will cause you to try to take care of yourself instead of trusting Me to take care of you.

I ask you to be faithful to your promise, and continue what I have called you to do. Don’t try to stop the work of My kingdom. Take care of My kingdom, and I will take care of you. Remember, I said to seek the Kingdom first and everything else shall be added unto you. I cannot go back on My word.

Pray in the spirit and fear not, for I am with you always. I am more than capable of taking care of you. My heart is for those whose hearts are for Me; who diligently seek after Me, and who serve Me with all of their being. Allow Me to show you the areas where the enemy has led you to rely on your own strength and in your own capabilities, instead of relying and trusting in Me. Confess your fears and anxieties to Me. Allow Me to forgive your unbelief. I will heal your wounds. Then, I will close all the open doors to the enemy; I will reassure you of who I am, and you will see how faithful I am.

Oh, turn to Me, and I will flood your mind with My peace in the midst of what seems like perilous times. 

Be of good cheer. 

Keep your mind on Me, and do not be afraid. 

Remember, I am Alpha and Omega the beginning and the end. 

I have all power over the works of the enemy. 

And I will always be with you, to win the battle over your mind.
________
Matthew 6:31-33 - Therefore take no thought, saying, What shall we eat? or, What shall we drink? or, Wherewithal shall we be clothed? (For after all these things do the Gentiles seek:) for your heavenly Father knoweth that ye have need of all these things. But seek ye first the kingdom of GOD, and his righteousness; and all these things shall be added unto you.

Hebrews 11:6 - But without faith it is impossible to please him: for he that cometh to GOD must believe that he is, and that he is a rewarder of them that diligently seek him.



No comments:

Post a Comment