Monday, June 16, 2014

Rejoice This Day, for You Have the Victory (6.16.14)

My Child,
Stand on every promise that I have given to you in My Word. 

This is the day to take authority over every weapon formed against you; and decree them null and void.  Declare and decree that they can bring no harm to you. For this is the day I call you to rise up and tell the enemy that this is as far as you go, no more.  Rise up and tell the enemy that you are taking no more of his harassment and pain.

I have taken you through the fire, I have taken you through the rain and you have remained faithful, fixed on My promise that I would sustain you and restore you to health. All that you have gone through, you have never let go of Me, and now I will bless you and prosper you and restore all that the enemy has tried to steal from you. Yes, this is the day of restoration and for rejoicing. No, it is not time to let go, but to hold on ever tightly for the manifestation of your loved ones.  For those things you have been believing for are at hand.

Yes, you are right at the edge of a major breakthrough 
that will bring glorious change in your life. 
Reach out and decree that this is the day of salvation!
That this is the day to decree victory and to rejoice! 

Count your blessings this day. 

Do not allow the enemy to rob you of them, by having you to focus on the negative around you. Look past the circumstances, keep your eyes on Me, and know in your heart that I AM faithful. I AM in control and am working all things for your good. Take this day, rest in My love and goodness, and be lifted up in your spirit. Do not allow the enemy to bring discouragement nor despair, trying to get you to believe that there is no end to these trials. I AM sovereign and yes, I AM in control. The enemy can do nothing without My allowing it, so in that aspect he is My servant, and he is under your feet.

If you are Mine, he can bring you no harm without good coming out of it. I AM teaching you and molding you into My image by the suffering that you go through in My name. If you are standing on My word and are struggling, then take heed to My word that it will not return to Me void without accomplishing what I sent it out to do. Do not look at the severity of the trial or the time involved in walking it out, that is not yours to be concerned with. All you need to do is stand unwavering knowing that I AM faithful. 

Do not panic in these last days and give up and run to the arm of the flesh.

Do not trust Me only when you can see the end, 
but walk by faith, knowing My promise is for you to prevail 
over the enemy. 

Whatsoever things you desire when you pray, believe that you have them. If it is according to My will, then I will hear your prayer, and if you know that I heard you, the answer is yes and Amen. Waver not in unbelief because these are perilous times, and you need to be able to trust Me so I can take you through in victory. 

Yes, I will sustain you. 
Yes, I will restore you. 

Rejoice this day beloveds, for you have the victory.



No comments:

Post a Comment