Sunday, June 29, 2014

Procrastinate No Longer, Rise Up and Go Forth with Renewed Strength (6.29.14)

My Child, 
Do not allow the enemy to enter in, and make you a victim of life’s circumstances. 

I have imparted, in you, My authority to overcome the attacks of the enemy. 
This is a new day in which I am calling you forth to do great things in My name. 

Forget about the mistakes you have made. 
Forget about those who have hurt you. 
Forget about the things that have discouraged you in times past. 

Learn from them and refuse in My Name to give up. 
It’s time to renew your mind, rise up with renewed strength, and go forth.

I have supplied all you will need to go forth, in power, 
to accomplish what I’ve asked you to do. 
The stumbling blocks and hindering forces have been removed. 
Doors are opening that no man will be able to shut. 

I will usher you into a new level of productivity in My kingdom. 
Rise up in faith. 
Rise up in power and do not procrastinate any longer, 
but move ahead with confidence. 

A new season is upon you. 
Know that I am with you, and through Me, you can do all things.

RISE UP, GO FORTH, YOU HAVE THE VICTORY!
Meditate on the Word: Philippians 3:13-14, Matthew 21:21

- A Prayer Confession - 
Heavenly Father, 
Thank you Lord for teaching me how 
to rise up in faith against the attacks of the enemy. 

I praise and glorify Your Holy Name 
for the new doors that You have opened in my life. 

I shall not procrastinate any longer, 
but shall be about My Father’s business 
so that Your name will be glorified in all that I do. 

It is a new day in my life, 
and I can do all things through Christ Jesus

Amen



No comments:

Post a Comment