Sunday, June 8, 2014

Trust God, Stand Strong, Be of Good Cheer and Press On (6.8.14)

Brethren, I count not myself to have apprehended: but this one thing I do, forgetting those things which are behind, and reaching forth unto those things which are before, I press toward the mark for the prize of the high calling of GOD in Christ Jesus. - Philippians 3:13-14 

Beloved,
Stop looking at the storms in your life and at how hard the waves are blowing around you. Don’t allow the circumstances to make you think that I won’t answer on time. Lift your head up away from your problems and seek My face, seek only My face. 

Is there a problem that I can’t solve? 
Cast your problems upon me. 
I will move them away from you.

Reach out, take My hand and don’t let go. I will guide you every step of the way. Even though things may appear to look dark, and you may feel like you will never make it through the storm. Remember that I am with you. Press on through you will make it. I will never leave you. I am here to help you. 


I will protect you. However, you must stand strong and press through the trials of this life. Remember what I said in My word. In this life, you will have trials and tribulations, but be of good cheer; for I have overcome the things of this world. Never forget that this storm shall pass, just like all the other storms before.

If you keep your eyes focused on My word, you won’t fail. 

I know each thing you must face, for I have already faced them for you. 
So don't be afraid My child, for I will not let you be harmed. 
I will guide you every step of the way.  
My right hand will protect you. 
Know that I have prepared the way for you. 

Just trust Me and PRESS ON THROUGH.

- My Prayer Confession -

My Precious Savior, 
Oh yes Lord, my head is lifted up 
towards the hills 
from whence cometh my help. 

I am seeking Your face more now than ever before. 
There is nothing too hard for You, Jesus. 
There are times we need to be reminded of this Lord,
and I give You all the praise for never letting me forget 
that this is a faith walk.


Amen


No comments:

Post a Comment