Thursday, June 19, 2014

Smile, as the Wind Blows and Makes a Way for New Things (6.19.14)

Beloved,
The enemy is seeking to find anything in you that isn’t firmly grounded in Me. 

Only those things that are rooted and grounded in My Word, 
will be able to withstand the strong winds coming against you. 

However, you have nothing to fear, because with Me, you stand on the Rock. 

You are hidden in Me, and therefore will not be shaken. It does not matter how hard the winds may blow; your house will stand firm, because you built it upon my Rock. You are safely in the palm of My hand and I will not allow you to be moved.

When you see things in your life which are not of Me, being scattered and tossed about everywhere, rejoice. Yes, rejoice.  Because the enemy does not know that these things should be removed from your life, and I am allowing them to be moved. These things have not blessed your spiritual walk; therefore, they are not needed to do what I’ve called you to do. 

Let them go.

And do not worry about the loss. 
I have better things for you. 
I have greater things to give you which are rooted and grounded in Me. 

So, allow the wind to blow, and take them away. 
Let them go with joy, knowing that these things were a hindrance 
and needed to be removed. 

Now, stand still and watch the wind blow. 

Smile as the wind blows 
and makes way for the new things I am bringing into your life. 

You never need to fear the wind; 
for you are My child, 
and I hold you secure in My arms.
_______
Jeremiah 1:19 - And they shall fight against thee; but they shall not prevail against thee; for I am with thee, saith the LORD, to deliver thee.

Matthew 7:25 - And the rain descended, and the floods came, and the winds blew, and beat upon that house; and it fell not: for it was founded upon a rock.

Matthew 15:13 - But he answered and said, Every plant, which my heavenly Father hath not planted, shall be rooted up. 


No comments:

Post a Comment