Monday, June 9, 2014

God Gives Us a Spirit of Power, Love and Sound Mind (6.9.14)

My Child, 
Have I not given you the spirit of power, love, and of a sound mind? 
Then why do you act like you don’t have what it takes to make it in this world? 
If you would just believe in what I tell you to do, and rest in My faithfulness, 
you will overcome every obstacle the enemy puts in your way. 

Stand on My word and no weapon formed against you shall prosper.

My blood covers you and protects you from all the power of the enemy. 
I have given you My word to use as a mighty sword, 
against all that is spoken against you. 

I want you to rest in My faithfulness and know that because I am for you, 
nothing can come against you and succeed for. 
I will cause whatever plans the enemy may have for you, to work for your good. 
I will give you back what the enemy has stolen from you.


No comments:

Post a Comment