Tuesday, June 3, 2014

It's Time for You to Walk in a New Way (6.3.14)

My Child,
Prepare to make some of the most important decisions of your life, 
as I present new opportunities to you. 

I will open doors before you, and you will see new prospects for your future. You will have choices to make in the days ahead. Ask Me for wisdom and seek Me for wisdom with all your heart.  I will provide. 

Wisdom is needed, for there are blessings coming,
and I want you to be wise about what to do with them.

Don’t worry about the things of the past,
the things you may have missed, 
for it is time for the new. 

I know past circumstances caused you to lose confidence; however, it’s time to shake off what you’ve gone through. It’s time for you to walk in a new way. You cannot go back to anything old.  Rebuke those desires, for they are not of Me. I’ve caused some things to die, so that new roots can grow in you and manifest fruit for this time. 

It’s time; the harvest is ripe. 
Be open and yielded to the new things I am doing.

______
Isaiah 43:19 - Behold, I will do a new thing; now it shall spring forth; shall ye not know it?

Isaiah 27:6 - He shall cause them that come of Jacob to take root: Israel shall blossom and bud, and fill the face of the world with fruit.

Philippians 3:13 - Brethren, I count not myself to have apprehended: but this one thing I do, forgetting those things which are behind, and reaching forth unto those things which are before,

James 1:5 - If any of you lack wisdom, let him ask of GOD, that giveth to all men liberally, and upbraideth not; and it shall be given him. 


No comments:

Post a Comment