Tuesday, June 10, 2014

Step Forward with Confidence, Set Your Course and Walk In God's Presence (6.10.14)

My Child,
Today is a New Day for you. 

I am calling you to look forward, and not to the things of the past, any longer. I will teach you new things today. I will give you the ability to know, through My Spirit, what to do, where to go and what to say. Listen closely. I will be with you. I am giving you a greater understanding of My ways. You will know what is on My heart at a moment’s notice. And I will show you what I see.  I will give you the understanding of what I am showing you.

Fear not, for I am with you. 
I have heard your prayer, and I am fulfilling it this day. 
Watch and see what I will do on your behalf. You will see "the New" spring forth from the very depths of your heart, and you will be amazed. I am releasing you to come forth with My Power. It will shock you, but do not fear, for I am releasing what has been stored up inside of you.  That which has been held in reserve for this day.

Today it is coming forth. 
Be quick to listen, and slow to speak. 
Guard your words carefully. 

You have been given much, and you are responsible for the words that I will release through you. Many lives hang in the balance; so speak with wisdom and faith, and then release it to accomplish its work.

I have commanded life to come forth today. Therefore, step forward into this day with full confidence in Me. Set your course, and begin to walk in My Presence. My hand is upon you, and I will perform My Word unto you, and you will see it come to pass!



No comments:

Post a Comment