Friday, June 6, 2014

It's Time to Do What Must Be Done (6.6.14)

Beloveds,
It’s time to do what must be done. 

Things are happening suddenly; just like I told you they would. 
Therefore, be not slow to act. 
Do what I taught you to do; and write things down. 
You have important dates and tasks coming, 
and I don’t want you to forget your obligations. 

Commit all to Me; then trust Me to help you keep your calendar. 
A lot of the events are from Me; it’s important that you take care of those first. 
Some of the things which are not of Me; you will need to discard. 

If you are not sure what to discard; ask Me, and I will show you. 
I don’t want you to get caught up in things that do not come from Me.

I will redeem the time, so you will be able to take care of what needs to be done.
Just make sure you discipline yourself accordingly. 

Be at peace. stay prayerful, and anxiety won't trouble your spirit. 
Follow My lead.
And you will accomplish what needs to be done, on time.
_______
Psalm 37:5 - Commit thy way unto the LORD; trust also in him; and he shall bring it to pass.

Proverbs 16:3 - Commit thy works unto the LORD, and thy thoughts shall be established.

Romans 12:11 - Be not slothful in business but fervent in spirit while serving the Lord;



No comments:

Post a Comment