Sunday, June 15, 2014

Do Not Fear, Have Complete Trust in God (6.15.14)

My Child,
Have I not said to you, fear not? 
You have read that message again and again in My word; 
and yet, you have fear and anxiety over some of the things going on in your life. 

I would ask you today, why? 
Why do you fear when My command is fear not? 
You are to trust Me with everything in your life; because I created your life. 
You are to trust Me with the events that take place in your life; 
because I know your life from beginning to end. So, do not fear.

Trust in Me. 

If you have complete trust in Me; 
your faith will increase and you will become that which I created you to be. 
You will be an overcomer of all your tribulations, and you will reach your destiny. 

I will bring you through to victory in every situation. 
So, again I say, do not fear. 
Trust Me in the very circumstances you are going through right now. 

Do not fear, but have faith in Me and My Word. 
Allow the peace of My Words to renew your joy and flood your soul, 
then surely you will know everything will be alright.
_______
Psalm 112:7 - He shall not be afraid of evil tidings: his heart is fixed, trusting in the LORD.

Isaiah 41:10 - Fear thou not; for I am with thee: be not dismayed; for I am thy GOD: I will strengthen thee; yea, I will help thee; yea, I will uphold thee with the right hand of my righteousness.

Lamentations 3:57 - Thou drewest near in the day that I called upon thee: thou saidst, Fear not
.



No comments:

Post a Comment