Wednesday, August 13, 2014

A Peace that will Keep You Calm in the Midst of Your Storms. Trust in God. (8.13.14)

Faith Believers,
Do not let nervousness and depression set in. 
The enemy is trying to break you. 
He is trying to make you give up. 
You cannot give up.

Hear what the Lord has to say:
My Child,
When you worry, you take back your confession of faith. 
You begin to doubt if I will fulfill My promises. 

And yes, you have doubted Me.
Repent and say, “Lord, I believe, Help thou mine unbelief.” 
I have not forgotten you Beloved. 
I AM RIGHT IN THE MIDST WITH YOU. 

Release to me all that concerns you. 
I see what you are going through. 
I know all about your troubles. 
Trust Me, and I will make a way where there seems to be no way. 
Do not worry about how it will be done, 
just trust that it will be done. 
All I ask is that you, TRUST ME!

Stagger not at My promises through unbelief, but be strong in faith. 
I AM able to deliver. I have worked it out already! 
Be thou comforted by these words today, 
for surely I know what you are going through. 

I have never taken My eyes off of you. 
I have been with you in the midst of the fire 
and now I have come to set you free. 
Believe in My Word. 

The COMFORTER, which is the Holy Spirit, has come to give you Peace. 
I speak Peace over you this day. 
Peace, not as you know it, but My Peace, 
a Peace that surpasses ALL understanding. 

A Peace that will keep you calm in the midst of your storms.

In the name of my Son, Jesus Christ, I speak PEACE over you this day.

Meditate on God's Word:
  ~ Matthew 6:25-34
  ~ John 14:27


No comments:

Post a Comment