Tuesday, August 19, 2014

Father God, What Am I Going to Do? (8.19.14)

We are troubled on every side, yet not distressed; we are perplexed, but not in despair; Persecuted, but not forsaken; cast down, but not destroyed - 2 Corinthians 4:8-9

By him therefore let us offer the sacrifice of praise to GOD continually, that is, the fruit of our lips giving thanks to his name. - Hebrews 13:15  






Heavenly Father,
I am troubled on every side,
yet you are keeping Me from being distressed.

I am confused, because I don’t know which way to turn,
yet, you won’t let Me be despaired.

My family and friend have persecuted Me for no reason.
But thank you GOD, for you have not forsaken Me.
I have been cast down, walked over, pushed aside.
But you have kept Me from being destroyed.
So, what am I going to do?  
  
I am going to Praise You, for all I am going through.
I am going to Praise You, because that is what I am supposed to do.
I am going to Praise You.
Praising You is what I will do.

Amen


No comments:

Post a Comment