Tuesday, August 26, 2014

Give God Your Burdens, for No Problem is too Great for God (8.26.14)

Beloved,
Please do not hinder My work. 
I am working things out for your good. 
Oh, what peace you give up every day, 
when all you have to do is bring all of your burdens 
to Me in prayer. 

I am the only one that can do anything about your problems. 

I have all power over every situation 
and there is nothing too great for me to handle. 

I am Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the end of all things. 
Let Me remind you once again; bring your burdens to Me. 

Leave them with Me, because this battle is Mine. Not yours. 
_______

Meditate on God's Word: 
2 Chronicles 20:15 - Thus saith the LORD unto you, Be not afraid nor dismayed by reason of this great multitude; for the battle is not yours, but GOD’s.

2 Chronicles 20:17 - Ye shall not need to fight in this battle: set yourselves, stand ye still, and see the salvation of the LORD with you; fear not, nor be dismayed; tomorrow go out against them: for the LORD will be with you.
 



No comments:

Post a Comment