Sunday, August 17, 2014

God is Smiling Upon the Life You are Living. Rest, Reflect and Be Patient. (8.17.14)

My Child,
When you do not feel My presence, 
do not feel as though you have done something wrong. 

Why are you feeling as though you are not going forward in your walk with Me? 

Those thoughts are not from Me; let them go. 
The enemy wants you to think and feel that way. 
He wants you to doubt you ever heard My voice. 
Know I am allowing you this time to rest in Me; 
while I prepare your body for your next mission. 
Do not allow the enemy to confuse you. 
Do not worry that you are not kept busy all the time. 
You must know you are with Me, and I am with you. 
The life you are living is being smiled upon. 
Take this time to pray to Me, to worship me, to learn of Me, 
to come and sit at My feet. 
Learn to be patient. 

While you wait in silence, or what you think is silence, 
this is My chance to give you new life. 
Some things take time for Me to show My children. 
Some things My children will not fear. 
If I gave you what you are asking for on your time, 
you would not be ready to receive it. 

Remember, all things work together 
for the good of those who love Me, 
and are called according to My purpose. 

I know that you love Me, and you know that I called you, 
so please be patient. 
Please, do not call our quiet time together wasted time. 
I do not waste one second. 
If you are patient, I will turn all your reversals into rehearsals for My Glory.

Rest in this and be patient. 
Use this time to meditate with Me. 
What you consider as a move backward, is necessary in My process. 
I am controlling all of your time. 

I see all your moves; I know all your thoughts; I know all your ways. 

For I know the plans that I have you, 
plans to prosper you and not to harm you, 
plans to give you hope and a future. 

Remember how you trusted Me in the past to work in you? 
You were so pleased with what we accomplished, 
so please trust Me now. 
You have come too far.  
Do not doubt Me now.

Do not worry; I have not broken one promise. 
And stop thinking that I do not need you. 
Please tell Me, why you think I don’t need you? 
Things have not changed. 
I have not changed. 
I cannot change. 
Please be patient with Me, 
for I will bring to pass all that I have promised, for I am GOD. 
I changeth not.
___________
Hebrews 10:36 - For ye have need of patience, that, after ye have done the will of GOD, ye might receive the promise.

James 1:3 - Knowing this, that the trying of your faith worketh patience.

James 1:4 - But let patience have her perfect work, that ye may be perfect and entire, wanting nothing.



No comments:

Post a Comment