Thursday, August 28, 2014

Right Now, Take Your Stand in Faith & Acknowledge God's Word (8.28.14)

My Child,
Although the enemy is throwing storms at you,
I will not let them overcome you.

I have you in the palm of My hand.

Therefore, rest in Me and the promises of My Word;
for I will never leave you or forsake you.
Neither will I allow you to be tested above what you are able to bear.

The time has come for you to see without your natural eyes.
I want you to see what I see,
and the only way to do that is to see through the eyes of faith.
You must take hold of My word and My word only;
for My word will take you through every storm you will face.

Please stop trying to fight the enemy in your own strength.
You will not overcome him that way.
Lean on Me, and you will overcome,
by the blood of the Lamb and the word of your testimony.

You must stand on My Word and confess what I say concerning you;
not what you feel, or what others are saying.

Take your stand in faith right now.
Read the Word, filled with My promises,
and continue to confess them as the true living word of GOD.
Do not allow negative thoughts or pictures to fill your mind.

See positive pictures in your mind; pictures of things you desire.
Picture what My Word says about you.
See the picture of yourself as you will be,
and let the words of your mouth and the meditation of your heart
come into agreement with this picture.

Then refuse to acknowledge the lying symptoms that the enemy will try to bring upon you. Acknowledge My Word and My Word only.

Apply the principles of faith, hope and love;
and you will begin to see the results you desire.

Do not let this picture leave your mind,
and do not stop confessing My Word.

Continue to see it through the eyes of faith,
and confess it daily until it becomes a reality.

Once you have learned to do this, teach these principles to others,
and show them how to break free from the strongholds of the enemy.

Tell them, the picture I see for My people is life more abundantly.

Now, can you see what the Lord your God sees?
________

Psalm 19:14 - Let the words of my mouth, and the meditation of my heart, be acceptable in thy sight, O LORD, my strength, and my redeemer.


Proverbs 3:5-6 - Trust in the LORD with all thine heart; and lean not unto thine own understanding. In all thy ways acknowledge him, and he shall direct thy paths.

John 20:28-29 - And Thomas answered and said unto him, My Lord and my GOD.  Jesus saith unto him, Thomas, because thou hast seen me, thou hast believed: blessed are they that have not seen, and yet have believed.

Revelations 12:11 - And they overcame him by the blood of the Lamb, and by the word of their testimony; and they loved not their lives unto the death. 


No comments:

Post a Comment