Tuesday, August 12, 2014

This is a Faith Walk. Reach Out, Take God's Hand and Do Not Let Go (8.12.14)

My Child,
Please stop looking at the storms
and at how hard the waves are blowing in your life. 

Do not allow these things to cause you to think 
that I will not answer on time. 

Do not look to the left nor to the right. 

Instead, lift your head up and look to Me. 

Seek My face, seek only My face.

Reach out and take My hand; and do not let go. 
I will guide you every step of the way. 
Although, things appear to look dark, 
and you may feel like you will never make it through the storm,
know that I am with you. 

Press on through, you will make it. 

I am here to help you. I will protect you. 
You must stand strong and press through the trials of life. 
In this life you will have trials and tribulations, 
but be of good cheer; I have overcome the things of this world.

This is a faith walk. 
Everything you do must be done by faith, in Me. 
If you keep your eyes focused on Me, you will not fail. 
I know each thing you must face, 
because I have already faced them for you. 

So, My child, do not be afraid. 
I will not let you be harmed. 
I will guide you every step of the way. 
My right hand will protect you. 
Know that I have prepared the way for you. 

Just trust Me and press on through.

________
 ~  Meditate on God's Word  ~
John 16:33 - These things I have spoken unto you, that in me ye might have peace. In the world ye shall have tribulation: but be of good cheer; I have overcome the world.

1 Peter 4:12-13 - Beloved, think it not strange concerning the fiery trial which is to try you, as though some strange thing happened unto you: But rejoice, inasmuch as ye are partakers of Christ's sufferings; that, when his glory shall be revealed, ye may be glad also with exceeding joy.



No comments:

Post a Comment