Saturday, August 23, 2014

Be Faithful to the Call & the Lord will Reward Us with Blessings Untold (8.23.14)

My Beloveds,
You cannot lose hope now. 
What has happened in your life to make you think 
that I cannot bring you out of this situation? 
I can, and I will bring you out of this. 
I will take what seems like an impossible situation and cause you to say, 
“Only Jesus could have worked this out.”

You do not have time to be discouraged, 
nor to give up hope. 
I am going before you right now putting things in order. 
Nothing will be able to touch you, or throw you off guard, 
for I am doing a complete work within you. 
I see your struggles. I see what you are going through.  
Please do not lose hope. 
Do not believe the lies of the enemy. 

Instead, cling to the promises I have given to you. 
Then, when the storms are over, you will get up changed, made new, 
and walk into the fullness of your calling.

Do not back down; suit up in the armour I have provided for you, 
and move forward. 

Those who try to slow you down will not be successful. 
No longer will they be a hindrance in your walk. 
I want you to set your sights on things above, 
and do not be thrown off guard by the so-called successes of men trying to deceive you. 
They are in My hands. 

I want you to stay focused on Me with your whole being.

So, please do not give up.  
Others are depending upon you.

Be faithful to the call, and you shall be rewarded with blessings untold. 
Trust Me to provide for your every need. 
Trust Me to lift you up, out of despair, and into heavenly blessings. 
I say unto you, do not be discouraged. 

I have not forsaken you.
Meditate on God's Word -   We are pressed on every side by troubles, but we are not crushed. We are perplexed, but not driven to despair. We are hunted down, but never abandoned by GOD. We get knocked down, but we are not destroyed. - 2 Corinthians 4:8 -9; 16-18 (NLT)
_______

Faith Believers,
That is why we never give up. 
Though our bodies are dying, our spirits are being renewed every day. 
For our present troubles are small and won’t last very long. 
Yet they produce for us a glory that vastly outweighs them and will last forever! 

So we don’t look at the troubles we can see now; 
rather, we fix our gaze on things that cannot be seen. 

For the things we see now will soon be gone, 
but the things we cannot see will last forever.

Bless & Be Blessed,
- Marilyn


No comments:

Post a Comment