Saturday, August 9, 2014

Stand Strong & Be God's Faithful Vessel (8.9.14)

My Child,
I know where you are. 
I am the One who placed you in this chosen position. 
I have not left you powerless. 

I have given you the anointing and grace needed to be victorious 
in your position right now. 
Therefore, be faithful where you are 
and be faithful in what I have given you to do. 

It does not matter what others think you should be doing; 
you are doing exactly what I have called you to do. 
Be faithful in where I have placed you and stand strong. 

If you continue in the way that I am directing you; 
you will see your mustard seed faith come into full bloom. 

Walk in obedience to My will, and watch how I will bless you. 
As you walk according to My will, I will show you how everything 
you are going through will work out for your good. 

I love you beloved, and I want to give you nothing but the best. 

So trust in My Word, and know that I am going to bring you through.

Now, until I lead you out of where you are, 
stand strong, and be My faithful vessel.
_______
Job 8:7 - Though thy beginning was small, yet thy latter end should greatly increase.

Luke 16:10 - He that is faithful in that which is least, is faithful also in much: and he that is unjust in the least, is unjust also in much.




No comments:

Post a Comment