Wednesday, August 6, 2014

Take Time to Search for Joy, Everyday of Your Life, with a Spirit of Praise and Thanksgiving (8.6.14)

My Children,
'I will bless the Lord at all times.'
This should be your thought no matter what happens in life.
Whenever faced with a trial or test, praise should be your first step.
Yes, before you cry out in distress to Me,
let a praise of thanksgiving rise up to the heavens.

Do this always. 
Even in the most difficult circumstances, 
take time to search for the smallest thing to be grateful for; 
and begin to praise Me. 
When praises come forth from your lips, you begin to defeat the enemy. 
You send the enemy fleeing from your presence, 
and open a line of communication between you and Me. 

Then you will find that I will do My part and blessings will begin to flow.

Oh what joy you bring to My heart
when you overcome the enemy with praises to Me. 
Take time to delight yourself in Me, 
and watch the desires of your heart come forth. 
Take time to search for joy everyday of your life. 
Hunt for it like hidden treasure. 

Right now, enter into a spirit of praise and thanksgiving;
even in the midst of what you’re going through
and destroy the works of the enemy.

Oh bless My name at all times.
Make a joyful noise to the Lord
and watch Me deliver you from all your fears.
______
Psalms 34:1-4 - I will bless the LORD at all times: his praise shall continually be in my mouth. My soul shall make her boast in the LORD: the humble shall hear thereof, and be glad. O magnify the LORD with me, and let us exalt his name together. I sought the LORD, and he heard me, and delivered me from all my fears.

Psalm 37:4 - Delight thyself also in the LORD; and he shall give thee the desires of thine heart.


No comments:

Post a Comment