Friday, August 1, 2014

All That God Has, Belongs to You; It's Up to You to Reach Out & Receive It. (8.1.14)

My Child,
You are struggling trying to move forward, 
but you are still hindered by things you cannot seem to leave behind. 

You cannot go two ways at once. 

It is not wise to look one way while trying to go another. 
Eventually, you will lose your focus, your vision and your dreams. 
You may even cause yourself unnecessary pain. 
This is exactly what you are doing when you continue to hold on to your past.

I've called you to a walk of complete trust and surrender. 
Trust Me and commit your every thought, your every desire
and all your plans unto Me.
Believe that I have already made the way for you to go forward. 
Then rest and know there will be a blessing with every step you take. 
I do not want you to cling to things that are outdated, obsolete
or even detrimental to you.

I have so much more that is yours for the asking,
but you must be willing to move forward in order to receive them.

Do not allow anyone or anything to hinder you from what is yours. 

Look to Me, 
for I am the author and finisher of your faith. 

Stop struggling with issues of the past;
move forward and embrace the new things that are waiting for you.
All that I have belongs to you.

It is up to you to reach out and receive it.
________
Philippians 3:13-14 - Brethren, I count not myself to have apprehended: but this one thing I do, forgetting those things which are behind, and reaching forth unto those things which are before, I press toward the mark for the prize of the high calling of God in Christ Jesus.

Hebrews 12:2 - Looking unto Jesus the author and finisher of our faith;



No comments:

Post a Comment