Sunday, August 10, 2014

Trust God. Come to Him. And Allow Him to Take Control of Your Life. (8.10.14)

 Beloved,
You have sought Me for a while; 
and asked Me to bring renewal and restoration into your life. 
You cried out during the midnight hour for a change to come into your life. 
Circumstances have once again taken over.  And you are discouraged. 
You are on your face saying, “Where are You Lord?” 

My child, can't you see that I am right here for you? 
I never left you.  And I never will.
I am right there by your side,
and I have been working on your behalf.
I never stopped.

My child, have you closed your heart
because you have not received exactly what you wanted from Me?
I desire to bless you abundantly, beyond anything you can imagine.
I want to give you far more than you can imagine,
if only you would let go and let me do what I promised!!
You feel you have to have things a certain way.
I need for you to let go of your imaginations.
I need you to take the limits off Me.

I am the Lord your GOD and I know what is best for you.

Trust Me. Come to Me.  And allow Me to take control of your life.

I have everything you will ever need.
I have the perfect plan already laid out for you.
Open your heart once again to see things through My Eyes.
Why did you stop looking through the Eyes of Faith anyway?

You came to Me.  And you cried to Me.
But your heart was not open to see what I truly have for you.

It is My desire to bless you.

Wake up and see that I have not left you.

Open your heart to me and start trusting Me.
As you do this, you will feel My touch come upon you like never before.
And you will rise up out of your slumber.

Meditate on My Word: Isaiah 43:18-19

No comments:

Post a Comment