Friday, August 15, 2014

Go to the Peaceful Waters in Your Spirit, Rest and Embrace God's Peace (8.15.14)

Peace I leave with you; My peace I give to you; not as the world gives, do I give to you. Let not your heart be troubled, nor let it be fearful. - John 14:27 

Beloved,
There is something that you are going through and it is troubling your heart.
I see how this situation has disturbed even your quiet time with Me.
You don’t know how to return to the peacefulness you had before it all started.

My Child, why have you allowed trouble to invade your spirit in this way? 
Did I not promise that I would keep you in perfect peace if you
kept your mind on Me?
I need you to go to where the peaceful waters are within your spirit.
Once you go there, angels of peace are waiting to minister healing
to your troubled heart.
However, you must be still in order to receive it.
Can you be still?
Can you come to the still waters
and allow the angels to minister healing to your heart?

Receive the peace I am imparting unto you.
This peace, My peace, is forevermore. 
Selah.

Relax now, take a deep breath and embrace My peace.
I freely give it to you, because your soul needs rest.
Forgive yourself and all that you have gone through. 

Forget about the pain of the past, every trial, every tribulation, 
and allow the healing grace of My love to come in and minister through you. 
As you forgive yourself, forgive those who have hurt you. 
You will feel better once you have forgiven them.

Allow My love to strip away layer after layer of your hurt, pain and unhappiness. 
Let the Angels continue to minister My love, My healing and My peace to you. 

Give to me your troubled heart and I will replace it with My peace. 
A peace that surpasses all understanding. 

Come now.  Let Us enjoy this peace together.



No comments:

Post a Comment