Wednesday, September 3, 2014

A 'Seeking Peace and Patience' Prayer (9.3.14)

Heavenly Father,
Your Word is a lamp to my feet and a light to my path. 
Your Word teaches me wisdom and fills me with me with life.

As I come to you today, I bring my needs to You. 
Help me to lay down all my problems at Your feet. 
Help me to lay down all my tangled thoughts and restless emotions. 
Lord, I am seeking Your peace and Your patience. 
Father God, I humbly ask that You give me Your peace,
a peace that surpasses all understanding.

I want to learn to wait patiently for You, as You answer my prayers. 
I want to cooperate with Your plans for me; 
because I know that You are Alpha and Omega, 
the Beginning and the End of everything. 

Thank You God, for assuring me that Your plans for me are good. 

As I wait on You Lord, I will continue to turn to Your Word 
for comfort and direction. 
Your Word is solid and reliable. 
Your Word steadies me. 
Your Word brings me truth. 
Your Word gives me strength. 
Your Word chases away my worry and my fears. 
Your Word refreshes me. 

I want to thank you Lord for keeping me.
And most of all, Thank You for Your Word.


Amen


No comments:

Post a Comment