Tuesday, September 16, 2014

Your Circumstances & Difficulties are only for a Season. Stay Focused on God & Speak Words of Faith. (9.16.14)

My Child,
Do not focus your attention on your circumstances and difficulties, 
for they are only for a season. They have no power over you. 
The only power they have is the power you give them. 
Therefore, do not give them any power by glorifying your pain. 
Keep your mind focused on Me instead. 
Speak words of faith and glorify Me at all times.

As the Lord Your God, I will cause you to stand firm through your storm. 
Make a commitment to seek and pursue Me. 
Believe Me and trust in My Word. 
Do not listen to the many lies the enemy has placed 
in the current storm that is swirling around you.  

Expect Me to bless you through all of this, 
and know that the things I have promised will come to past. 
Remind yourself of this daily. I am not man that I should lie. 

I am almighty, all powerful and I can do all things; 
so keep your eyes fixed upon Me for I am the One 
who will cause the wind and the storms to cease.

Believe.  Have Faith.  Trust.
_________

Psalms 121:1-2 - I will lift up mine eyes unto the hills, from whence cometh my help. My help cometh from the LORD, which made heaven and earth.

Mark 4:39-41 - And he arose, and rebuked the wind, and said unto the sea, Peace, be still. And the wind ceased, and there was a great calm. And he said unto them, Why are ye so fearful? how is it that ye have no faith? And they feared exceedingly, and said one to another, What manner of man is this, that even the wind and the sea obey him?

Hebrews 12:2  - Looking unto Jesus the author and finisher of our faith; who for the joy that was set before him endured the cross, despising the shame, and is set down at the right hand of the throne of GOD. 


No comments:

Post a Comment