Sunday, September 14, 2014

God Will Restore, Strengthen & Heal You. Keep Your Eyes on Him & You Will Have the Victory. (9.14.14)

God wants you to know that He loves you.
He cares about you, and He is watching over you.
Our God knows the trouble you have been through
and that you have chosen to stay the course,
in spite of your hardship. 

The Lord says, now is the time of your reward.
- Marilyn Chaney

________

My Child,
I watch over you.
I walk with you, even when you do not understand I am there.
I am the Lord your God, and I am watching over you
through your many questions, even when you think I do not care.

I have spoken in My Word that I would never
leave you nor forsake you.  My beloved, is the truth.
I am calling out to you today to come closer to Me.
And do not worry.

I am watching over you, and I shall give you rest
in the midst of what you are going through.
When you find yourself weary and without strength;
bring your burden to Me and I shall lift it from you.

I will restore, strengthen and heal you.
Rest assured I am watching over you.
Keep your eyes on Me and you will have the victory.
______

Meditate on God's Word: 

Matthew 6:25-26 - Therefore I say unto you, Take no thought for your life, what ye shall eat, or what ye shall drink; nor yet for your body, what ye shall put on. Is not the life more than meat, and the body than raiment?  Behold the fowls of the air: for they sow not, neither do they reap, nor gather into barns; yet your heavenly Father feedeth them. Are ye not much better than they?

Matthew 6:30-33 - Wherefore, if God so clothe the grass of the field, which to day is, and to morrow is cast into the oven, shall he not much more clothe you, O ye of little faith? Therefore take no thought, saying, What shall we eat? or, What shall we drink? or, Wherewithal shall we be clothed?  (For after all these things do the Gentiles seek:) for your heavenly Father knoweth that ye have need of all these things. But seek ye first the kingdom of God, and his righteousness; and all these things shall be added unto you. 


No comments:

Post a Comment