Friday, September 5, 2014

In the Midst of Pain, Believe it is All in God's Hands (9.5.14)

My Child,
Yes, I know; you are dealing with disappointment. 
You are trying to hide it because you don't want anyone to know 
how disappointed you really are. 
It is ok; you can say it, I see it in your heart. 
You are disappointed. 
However, you don't want to say you are disappointed with Me. 
My child, I understand, and I knew this day would come. 
In the midst of your pain, I hope you will believe all is in My hands.
And it will be alright.

You so hoped things would not be this way, but they are. 
Right now, you cannot see how this is a good thing 
or even how it can work out for your good later. 
You want to do something about it, but you don’t know what to do. 

My child, there is nothing for you to do; 
except hold on to what you know is true. 

Hold on to My Word, you know My Word is true. 

When My Word said, “All things work together for good 
to those who love Me,” I meant just that. 
I am working it out for your good. 
I don't want you to be hurt so please trust Me.

My child, I understand how you’re feeling. 
I see your heart, and I know the pain you are feeling. 
I want you to release your pain, 
and do not allow worry to take over your spirit any longer. 

I won’t leave you without hope. 
I know you don’t understand things have happened this way, 
and it will take some time before you understand 
that it was for the best. 
Even as we speak, I am interceding on your behalf, 
doing what needs to be done to bring glory to your situation.

Now, you are in need of healing, 
so please allow Me to minister to you. 

Release this burden onto Me and rest in My presence. 

Never forget My love for you, and always remember, 
everything I do is for your good My Child, because I love you.
________

Romans 8:27-28 - And he that searcheth the hearts knoweth what is the mind of the Spirit, because he maketh intercession for the saints according to the will of GOD. And we know that all things work together for good to them that love GOD, to them who are called according to his purpose.


No comments:

Post a Comment