Sunday, September 7, 2014

God Uses Ordinary People to Reach Into the Hearts of the Lost & Hurting (9.7.14)

Father GOD,
I wonder how many times You have prompted me to pray for someone, 
or instructed me to speak a word into someone’s life, 
and I have disobeyed You. 

My soul cringes at the thought of lost opportunities 
to impact others with Your love, for the sake of Your glory! 

Thank You for using ordinary people like me 
to reach into the hearts of lost and hurting people.
Please help my heart to be open and prepared 
to respond with first-time obedience 
whenever You feel led to use me.
________

Praise GOD, the One who is before all things, the One in whom all things held together, 
the Head of the church - Colossians 1:17-18 
  • Thank Christ for making peace between you and GOD, by His blood shed on the cross.
  • Confess those times when you have allowed something to come between you and another believer, weakening your unity in Christ.
     
  • Commit yourself to seeking better understanding of that person’s position and feelings.
  • Ask GOD to help you see and experience the unity that should exists between all followers of Christ.


No comments:

Post a Comment